cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error processing request on fresh no sample data 2.2.3 installation

SOLVED

Error processing request on fresh no sample data 2.2.3 installation

Hi All.  I am using GoDaddy business hosting. I successfully used Installatron to install Magento 2.2.3 with no sample data (I'll install it later - since no installation would succeed if I chose to include it).  As I said, the installation succeeds, but going to the domain "http://www.ibuildthings.com" returns this error:

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 167271333270

Notes:

I manually created the database prior to installation, since not doing so cause repeated failures with a failure to execute API error.  Further, prior to installation, I verified my db admin credentials, and that user account was assigned all possible DB permissions.

----------

I went in to the error log a /path/.../pub_html/error_log and these are the contents:

[10-Mar-2018 02:20:49 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: Warning: SessionHandler::write(): open(/opt/alt/php70/var/lib/php/session/sess_ikq9as3asp6ggbod0u5h8vnhb1, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /path/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Session/SaveHandler.php on line 105 in /path/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/ErrorHandler.php:61
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\App\ErrorHandler->handler(2, 'SessionHandler:...', '/path...', 105, Array)
#1 /path/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Session/SaveHandler.php(105): SessionHandler->write('ikq9as3asp6ggbo...', '')
#2 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\Session\SaveHandler->write('ikq9as3asp6ggbo...', '')
#3 {main}
  thrown in /path/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/ErrorHandler.php on line 61

-----------

I tried going direclty to the http://www.ibuildthings.com/setup to attempt to setup the site, however, it returns the same: Error Processing Request, though with a different error log record number.

Any ideas? I've been at this for days. It's quite maddening. LOL

Many thanks in advance, and more to come, to include my first born, if someone can get me going here. Smiley Wink

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error processing request on fresh no sample data 2.2.3 installation

Well, you're not going to believe this, but the site seems to miraculously work today. I did not make any changes since this forum post, so I'm baffled.

Thank you just the same for your reply.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Could you please go to pub/report directory from your magento 2 root directory over there you will find file 167271333270 this.

so post its error log here , so its easy to trouble shoot the issue.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Well, you're not going to believe this, but the site seems to miraculously work today. I did not make any changes since this forum post, so I'm baffled.

Thank you just the same for your reply.