cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Some Issues with Installing Magento 2.x on My Intel Evo Laptop 17 Inch – Any Advice?

Facing Some Issues with Installing Magento 2.x on My Intel Evo Laptop 17 Inch – Any Advice?

Hey Magento Team,

I’m trying to install Magento 2.x on my intel evo laptop 17 inch, but I’m encountering several issues during the installation process. Specifically, it gets stuck at different stages, such as while setting up the database or during the module installation step. I’ve double-checked that my laptop meets the system requirements, including RAM, processor, and disk space. I also ensured that all required PHP extensions and other dependencies are installed. However, I still can't get past these errors.

I’m wondering if there might be compatibility issues with the Intel Evo hardware or if there’s a specific configuration I need to tweak. Has anyone successfully installed Magento 2.x on a similar setup? If so, could you share any recommendations, workarounds, or specific settings that worked for you?

I’d really appreciate any advice or suggestions, as I’m eager to get Magento up and running for a project I’m working on. Your input would be invaluable!

Thank you in advance for your help! Looking forward to your responses.

Jonathan Jone

1 REPLY 1

Re: Facing Some Issues with Installing Magento 2.x on My Intel Evo Laptop 17 Inch – Any Advice?

Hello @imjonathan2abf,

Magento should really working without any issue, can you tell me:

1. Which Magento version you are trying to install ?

2. What error you are facing ?

3. What is your OS ?

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy