cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GET ACCES CODE FROM SITE

GET ACCES CODE FROM SITE

HOW I CAN GET ACCESS TO CODE OF THE PROJECT?

I HAVE A SITE IN MAGENTO 2.4.3 P1 AND I HAVE PROJECT ACCESS FROM ADOBE SITE.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: GET ACCES CODE FROM SITE

To access the code of a Magento 2.4.3 P1 project, you can use a version control system like Git. Adobe provides access to the code repository on their site, so you will need to clone the repository to your local development environment. Here is a high-level overview of the steps:

1. Install Git on your local machine if you haven't already.
  2. Navigate to the Adobe project repository for your site.
  3. Copy the URL of the repository.
  4. Open a terminal/command prompt and navigate to the directory where you want to store the code.
  5. Run the following command to clone the repository: 
    'git clone <repository URL>'
  6. The code will be downloaded to a new directory with the same name as the repository.

You should now have access to the code and be able to make changes and push them back to the repository. Before making any changes, it is a good idea to create a new branch to keep your changes isolated from the main codebase.

To access the code of your Magento 2.4.3 P1 project, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Adobe account: Go to the Adobe website and log in to your account using your email address and password.

2. Navigate to the Magento project page: Once you are logged in, navigate to the Magento project page where you have access to the code.

3. Download or clone the code: On the project page, you should see options to download or clone the code. Choose the option that is most convenient for you and follow the prompts to download or clone the code to your local machine.

4. Access the code files: Once you have downloaded or cloned the code, you can access the code files using a code editor or IDE of your choice. You can modify the code files as needed and then push your changes back to the project repository using Git or another version control system.

Note that depending on your access level and permissions, you may only be able to access certain parts of the codebase. If you encounter any issues accessing the code, you should reach out to the project administrator or support team for assistance.

Thank you so much for sharing the process of getting code. It has been very beneficial for me when I have installed Magento on Insta pro apk.