cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration from Magento1.5 to Magento2.4

Migration from Magento1.5 to Magento2.4

Hi All,

I need to upgrade a Magento1.5.1.0 site to Magento2 latest version. What are all the best ways to do that. Please give your suggestions.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Migration from Magento1.5 to Magento2.4

@ChinchumolDas 

Yes, you can check the detail here

to understand the migration process and steps

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.

Re: Migration from Magento1.5 to Magento2.4

The first thing you should do is make sure that you thoroughly prepare for migration. Here is a list of practices that you need to do to prepare yourself to migrate to Magento 2 successfully:
1. Consider an option to migrate Magento to another server.
2. Make a list of the required functionality you want to move to the new store. It’s best to think of how your future website will function and the tools that will be necessary to support it.
3. Create a list of possible improvements in design, website navigation, and new features. You likely want to produce an entirely new design along with the migration, which is a sensible time to do so.
4. Don’t avoid making time and cost estimation. As a business owner, you need to set a deadline, calculate the budget for the upgrade, and consider other potential expenses.
5. Hire a team of certified Magento 2 developers.
6. Backup your database. Copy your Magento 1 site database to save the all-important data.

Then, you can use this list of essential Magento migration steps:
Theme migration
Magento 2 extension migration
Customization
Magento 2 data migration
Testing
Post-launch activities

This article https://whidegroup.com/blog/how-to-migrate-magento-1-to-magento-2/ gives you a full understanding of Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration.

If you need any assistance, please, let me know.

I am a Content Manager and SEO Analyst at Whidegroup, an e-commerce website design and development company in Ukraine.