cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing PHP extension intl

SOLVED

Re: Missing PHP extension intl

Thank you, sesija! Your answer helped me to solve my problem with the PHP Extension intl. missing in readiness check! 

Hello Eveyone,

The readiness check tells me that the PHP extension intl. is missing.

I tried all the solutions provided here but none works for me.

- removed ; from php_intl.dll extension under php.ini file but same issue

- i can't find xdebug.max_nesting_level  in my php.ini file

- set always_populate_raw_post_data = -1, no luck

- one of the solutions here says, copy all icu*.dll PHP to Apache = any of the dlls related to this, I can't find here, even there is no bin directory under my apache directory. 

I have installed XAMPP 7.0.26-0 on my MAC OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

XAMPP using PHP Version 7.0.26 and Apache 2.0 Handler 

this is my php.ini path: /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/etc

this is my Apache path : /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/apache2

I have installed XAMPP again but same issue.

Please help me out. 

Thanks,

Hello Everyone,

I did check and found, seems intl is not installed here ? 

I got below error when I run this command,

$ php -m | grep intl

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20160303/intl.so' - dlopen(/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20160303/intl.so, 9): image not found in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20160303/php_intl.dll' - dlopen(/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20160303/php_intl.dll, 9): image not found in Unknown on line 0
Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20160303/intl.so' - dlopen(/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20160303/intl.so, 9): image not found in Unknown on line 0
Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20160303/php_intl.dll' - dlopen(/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20160303/php_intl.dll, 9): image not found in Unknown on line 0

Can anyone help me out to resolve this?

Thanks,

This below steps i have done but still showing

PHP Extension intl.

In php.ini file find for (Smiley Wink extension=php_intl.dll

Removed the comment;

But not working………….!
 Although I have copied

Copy all icu* * * *.dll files:

From

C:\xampp\php

To

C:\xampp\apache\bin

NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARDS
PHP Extension intl.

hi,

done all this;

* removed the semicolon by the "extension=php_intl.dll" line.

* replaced the icus*dll files from C:\wamp64\bin\php\php7.0.28 to C:\wamp64\bin\apache\apache2.4.23

The php extension intl is still missing and am still stuck at the readiness check point.

please i need help as soon as possible, thank you.

solved it!!!

Like you see in my post beneath yours, i had the same issue.

i followed this link https://www.devside.net/wamp-server/unable-to-load-or-find-php-extension-php_intl-dll and used the command line to check my dll status and notice mscvp140 was not found so i downloaded and unzipped the file and placed mscvp140 into my System32

Problem solved

Am using Ubuntu 16 and PHP 7, Please help me to resolve this. 

I also have the same problem but it is not working is there any problem of updating Magento as i'm using 1.0 version.

Hi @muhd_yousaf

AKAIK - there is no issue if you would like to update your magento 1.0 store to magento 2.0

You can easily upgrade it !

Magento has also developed Data migration tool - which helps you to migrate all your existing data.

Magento 2 installation is also easy - if you followed all the required technology stack for magento 2.

Here i am sharing link for required magento 2 technology stack - https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/architecture/tech-stack.html

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Thanks for the link