cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Module upgrade error

Module upgrade error

After installing a extention Aitoc_core I did run "php bin/magento setup:upgrade" then it show

$ sudo php bin/magento setup:upgrade
[sudo] password for umagento:
Cache cleared successfully
File system cleanup:
/var/www/magento2/generated/code/Amazon
/var/www/magento2/generated/code/Composer
/var/www/magento2/generated/code/Dotdigitalgroup
/var/www/magento2/generated/code/MSP
/var/www/magento2/generated/code/Magento
/var/www/magento2/generated/code/Symfony
/var/www/magento2/generated/code/Temando
/var/www/magento2/generated/code/Yotpo
The directory '/var/www/magento2/generated/metadata/' doesn't exist - skipping cleanup
Updating modules:
Schema creation/updates:
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'magento.catalog_product_index_eav_decimal_outdated' doesn't exist, query was: SHOW INDEXES FROM catalog_product_index_eav_decimal_outdated WHERE `Non_unique` = 1

Screenshot from 2021-02-18 16-09-30.png

Now, my magento site is gone, Banckend and friend end showing white display, How to fix this error?

I am a beginner in Magento we are using magento-2.3.4,

kalathinkal
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Module upgrade error

Hi @vipinsimpl4aed

Did you check table is there in M2 DB, if not then check why it is required Aitoc, and ask updated package?

Thanks

Yes, it was due to the missing table. I did just remove the DB and created a new one and run the Magento comment for creating the schema. But  I did not face same error on other servers.

kalathinkal

There the solution with Magento tool problems is really wise and updated. I was looking for the helping material to fix my website problems thanks for the help. Really like your resume writing service work here and we can easily find the solution by experts on your blog.