cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No product from sample data shows up after installing CE 2.1.3 until the weight attribute is set

No product from sample data shows up after installing CE 2.1.3 until the weight attribute is set

Hi,

After installing Magento 2 with sample data, no product shows up from the different menus, instead, I get the following message : "We can't find products matching the selection".

I realized that no weight is set in the products, as soon as I set a weight, the products show up. I made many installs of Magento 2 either following the official documentation or following this tutorial, but the result is always the same.

Is it a bug from the last version of Magento 2 ?

Kind regards,

Gilles

3 REPLIES 3

Re: No product from sample data shows up after installing CE 2.1.3 until the weight attribute is set

Hi @maxagaz,

I was able to implement the latest Magento version with sample data in my local machine.

Are you sure that the installation was completed successfully?

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Re: No product from sample data shows up after installing CE 2.1.3 until the weight attribute is set

Hi @maxagaz,

I was able to implement the latest Magento version with sample data in my local machine.

Are you sure that the installation was completed successfully?

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for you answer. I couldn't see any particular error during the installation nor in the logs. But, during the installation I unchecked the 3 Google modules because I'm doing the installation on a Chinese server where Google services are banned.

However, do you have the weight set for products ? And do you still have products showing up if you switch to the blank theme ?

Kind regards,

Gilles