cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about software ?

Question about software ?

for a middle sized online store?

Don't Magetnto have something like Prestashop cloud store?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Question about software ?

Hi @ibes_mixvi 

Yes, Magento have its own cloud (cloud guide) like Prestashop where you can create your online store.

Magento having its own cloud plans. You can host Magento on any third-party hosting server easily.

Magento is fully customize platform offers more functionality out-of-the-box then Prestashop. Magento is currently known to be the most flexible shopping platform. 

Here is the link where you can see how Magento is far better the Prestashop.

Thanks 

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Hello @ibes_mixvi 

Yes Magento Also have Cloud product - Called Magento Commerce Cloud for Small, Mid and Enterprise Grade projects.

Magento Commerce Cloud is an all-in-one solution that delivers the power of Magento at affordable prices for small business !

Refer this link for the same - https://magento.com/products

Magento Commerce Cloud have two plans - Started and Pro - based on the requirement you can go with the plan for the same. Refer this link - https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.0/cloud/basic-information/cloud-plans.html

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Magento is fully customize platform offers more functionality out-of-the-box

In an online world filled with stylish shops and stores, your business needs the best eCommerce software it can get. Choosing the right software for you will help make a real impression – and lots of money too. To grab a piece of that pie, you need an eCommerce solution. Therefore, you will need to invest time and research the market. I did the same when I opened my first business and searched for software for print shops. It took me some time, but I ended up working with a great company, and we are still working together.

Hey there! When you often make online purchases, it is convenient to use SafeCart services, as they can effectively protect you from various types of fraud. Today this is an effective method, but more convenient platforms are appearing that allow you to do this, and therefore many are thinking about how to cancel safecart and what this can lead to. It is worth saying that there cannot be any negative consequences, and you can cancel your subscription directly in your personal account.