cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme issue in our website

Theme issue in our website

Hi

When I try to update the theme on my Commercial window cleaning Brampton website, the entire website becomes unstable and out of control. Can somebody assist me in resolving this problem?

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Theme issue in our website

To apply a theme:

1. In Admin, go to Content > Design > Configuration. A Design Configuration page opens. It contains a grid with the available configuration scopes.
2. In the configuration record corresponding to your store view, click Edit. The page with design configuration for the selected scope opens.
3. On the Default Theme tab, in the Applied Theme drop-down, select your newly created theme.
4. Click Save Configuration.
5. If caching is enabled, clear the cache.
6. To see your changes applied, reload the storefront pages.

If issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.
LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool

You need to open the settings and make sure everything is fine there. Because usually, this problem can be caused by wrong settings. But if that doesn't solve the problem, I recommend that you get help from an experienced technician. For any commercial organization, it is important to innovate to make the business successful. Our company uses ip geolocation api to determine the location of visitors to our site. This is a useful feature when developing marketing activities.

Make sure everything looks OK in the settings by opening them. Because incorrect configurations are often the blame for this issue. If it doesn't work, though, you should see a professional technician. Successful businesses understand the need of constant innovation. phrazle

Hi,

I've check your web using WordPress so please contact wordpress community support not a magento.If you have any magento web related question then I will help you!

Thanks

Certainly, I'd be happy to help. It sounds like there may be compatibility issues between the new theme and the current website setup, which is causing the instability.

Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check the theme's system requirements and compare them to your website's current setup. Make sure that your website meets the minimum requirements for the new theme.

2. Back up your website before making any changes to the theme. This will allow you to restore your website to its previous state if any issues occur during the update process.

3. Deactivate any plugins or add-ons that may be conflicting with the new theme. Try updating the theme with all other plugins deactivated and then reactivate them one by one to identify any potential conflicts.

4. Contact the theme's support team or developer for assistance. They may be able to provide guidance on how to resolve any compatibility issues or provide a solution to the problem.

Hopefully, these steps will help you resolve the issue and successfully update the theme on your website Rummy wealth Apk.

thank u

I'd be happy to help you with your website theme issue.

Firstly, it's important to make sure that you have a backup of your website before making any changes to the theme. This will ensure that you can restore your website to its previous state if anything goes wrong during the update process.

Next, I would recommend checking if the theme you are trying to update to is compatible with your website's version of WordPress and any plugins you have installed. You can usually find this information on the theme's website or documentation  Rummy Modern Apk.

Hi, I've check your web using WordPress so please contact WordPress community support not a Magento. If you have any Magento web related question then I will help you! Nix Injector Thanks

Heart