When I try to update the theme on my Commercial window cleaning Brampton website, the entire website becomes unstable and out of control. Can somebody assist me in resolving this problem?
To apply a theme:
1. In Admin, go to Content > Design > Configuration. A Design Configuration page opens. It contains a grid with the available configuration scopes.
2. In the configuration record corresponding to your store view, click Edit. The page with design configuration for the selected scope opens.
3. On the Default Theme tab, in the Applied Theme drop-down, select your newly created theme.
4. Click Save Configuration.
5. If caching is enabled, clear the cache.
6. To see your changes applied, reload the storefront pages.
You need to open the settings and make sure everything is fine there. Because usually, this problem can be caused by wrong settings. But if that doesn't solve the problem, I recommend that you get help from an experienced technician. For any commercial organization, it is important to innovate to make the business successful. Our company uses ip geolocation api to determine the location of visitors to our site. This is a useful feature when developing marketing activities.