cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?

SOLVED

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?

I was trying to update a product, but Magento gave me this warning and I can't update a product: "

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/magentof/public_html/vendor/zendframework/zend-code/src/Reflection/MethodReflection.php on line 274

".

The version of Magento I'm using is 2.2.

Here is a screenshot of my admin panel when I try to update a product.

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 4.25.26 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean

@kluofusionacbf 

1) Please pass the below command:
composer self-update
2) Please check your PHP version and check whether it supports Zend framework or not.
Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean

@kluofusionacbf 

1) Please pass the below command:
composer self-update
2) Please check your PHP version and check whether it supports Zend framework or not.
Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.

Re: Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break&quot

I tried `composer self-update`, and running `composer install` again threw new errors and broke the app... which apparently means that the latest version of composer isn't compatible with the app, or we need a serious composer.json package review. If the former, that means our app is only compatible with a certain version range of composer... which is a terrifying thought, but not unheard of when software compatibility ranges exist.