cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to install a new admin/frontend language pack for an installed english version of magento 2.1.3

how to install a new admin/frontend language pack for an installed english version of magento 2.1.3

Hello,

I have an installed magento 2.1.3 english website and want to add another language for admin and frontend, we have a full package stand alone persian language here, but I dont want to start from the zero,

Any suggestion?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: how to install a new admin/frontend language pack for an installed english version of magento 2.

Hi @bakhtyari,

If the package isn't available using Composer but you have the csv file you will need to create your module (language pack is a kind of module on Magento2).
Here you'll find the official documentation: http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.1/config-guide/cli/config-cli-subcommands-i18n.html#config-cli-...

Re: how to install a new admin/frontend language pack for an installed english version of magento 2.

Dear magento forums.

I have magento install on localhost using WAMP and I need two storeviews English & Lao language but Lao is not available on magento connect. so general method is 100% not work for my case.

Now I have language package developed but I do not know how to properly install it on my localhost. I have these files in hand

- composer.json

- language.xml

- lo_LA.csv

- registration.php

Please! if anyone can tell me a clear step how to install these on localhost