cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

magento/project-community-edition (2.4.3-p1) edition is failed to install via composer

SOLVED

magento/project-community-edition (2.4.3-p1) edition is failed to install via composer

Hello Team, 

kindly help me to resolve below issue. I am unable to setup on Mac machine. 

Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
- Root composer.json requires magento/product-community-edition 2.4.3-p1 -> satisfiable by magento/product-community-edition[2.4.3-p1].
- magento/product-community-edition 2.4.3-p1 requires ext-intl * -> it is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP's intl extension.
Problem 2
- magento/magento2-functional-testing-framework[3.0.0, ..., 3.7.0] require ext-intl * -> it is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP's intl extension.
- Root composer.json requires magento/magento2-functional-testing-framework ^3.0 -> satisfiable by magento/magento2-functional-testing-framework[3.0.0, ..., 3.7.0].

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: magento/project-community-edition (2.4.3-p1) edition is failed to install via composer

Hello @lavanyapej6709 

I can't see the screen sorts which you sent. please send the links for the images.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Re: magento/project-community-edition (2.4.3-p1) edition is failed to install via composer

Hello @lavanyapej6709 

it sims that your system does not fulfill the PHP requirement of the Magento. please check the system requirement of Magento and install the PHP extensions in your system.

If you get the solution then please, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation

magento-Config.png

@dipmegpro wrote:

Hello @lavanyapej6709 

it sims that your system does not fulfill the PHP requirement of the Magento. please check the system requirement of Magento and install the PHP extensions in your system.

If you get the solution then please, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation

I have installed as suggested and those are highlighted in the Screenshotmagento-Config.png

Hello @lavanyapej6709 

I can't see the screen sorts which you sent. please send the links for the images.

magento-Config.png

Thank You deep_popat.