cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bundle product of simple products - configured price error

Bundle product of simple products - configured price error

Hi

I have a list 30 simple products (sku's) each with their selling price. Inventory control is enabled for all of them.

I want to create a bundle product where I can have 1 predetermined sku and quantity 1

i then want the customer to be able to select 2 products (not less, not more) of his choice

once 3 products are selected, 1 unit each, the configured price should recalculate to the the total price less 10%.

I have done the setup for this, but the configured price shows 0. any ideas?

for each product selection (3 allowed) I have 1 dropdown each. the 1st drop down has a single product coz thats fixed. the other 2 drop downs have balance 29 products and the customer will select 1 from each drop down given a total of 3.

this is all working fine except I cant the the configured price to change,,, it just keeps showing 0.

My magento installation is 1.9.1.0

thanks, hope i can get info please

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bundle product of simple products - configured price error

If, on the bundled product, you have the price set to Dynamic, then it should add up the prices of the simple products selected to get the bundled product price.

You should set the all of the bundled items as required.

To give the percentage discount, create a catalog price rule under promotions that applies only to the sku of your bundled product.

Re: Bundle product of simple products - configured price error

hi 

this doesnt work... click the accept as solution by mistake... logically it should, but it just doesnt display the discount price nor does it discount price to the cart

any ideas?

thanks

bijal