cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount based on payment method

SOLVED

Discount based on payment method

Hi,

I would like to ask why do my magento would redirect to dashboard after i select "Payment Method" in "Condition" section of cart price rule.

Regards,

Jervine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Discount based on payment method

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @enivre1717,

Is possible that you got an error but isn't visible. When Magento redirects to Dashboard (normally) is because an error on some module.

You'll need to check the webserver error logs and the magento system.log and excpetion.log files.

I guess you'll find some clue there.

Thanks for the prompt reply.  There is nothing in the exception.log but there is the following error in system.log. However, i do not know where does LAYOUT_adminhtml_STORE1 located.

[2017-01-18 02:15:58] main.CRITICAL: Broken reference: the 'header' tries to reorder itself towards 'global.notices', but their parents are different: 'page.wrapper' and 'notices.wrapper' respectively. [] []
[2017-01-18 02:15:58] main.CRITICAL: Broken reference: the 'page.breadcrumbs' tries to reorder itself towards 'notifications', but their parents are different: 'page.wrapper' and 'notices.wrapper' respectively. [] []
[2017-01-18 02:15:58] main.CRITICAL: Broken reference: the 'global.search' tries to reorder itself towards 'notification.messages', but their parents are different: 'header.inner.right' and 'header' respectively. [] []
[2017-01-18 02:16:16] main.INFO: Cache file with merged layout: LAYOUT_adminhtml_STORE1_1d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e and handles : Please correct the XML data and try again.  [] []
[2017-01-18 02:16:19] main.CRITICAL: Broken reference: the 'header' tries to reorder itself towards 'global.notices', but their parents are different: 'page.wrapper' and 'notices.wrapper' respectively. [] []
[2017-01-18 02:16:19] main.CRITICAL: Broken reference: the 'page.breadcrumbs' tries to reorder itself towards 'notifications', but their parents are different: 'page.wrapper' and 'notices.wrapper' respectively. [] []
[2017-01-18 02:16:19] main.CRITICAL: Broken reference: the 'global.search' tries to reorder itself towards 'notification.messages', but their parents are different: 'header.inner.right' and 'header' respectively. [] []

I realized there is Class not found error in admin/sales_rule/promo_quote/newConditionHtml/form/sales_rule_formrule_conditions_fieldset_/form_namespace/sales_rule_form/ after i select "Payment Method" in "Condition" section of Cart Price Rule page.

@enivre1717,

You put the post on Magento 1 forum but the error seems to be Magento 2.

• Which version of Magento are you using?
  • Have you added some custom modules to your store?
  • Which payment modules are you using?

Hi @Damian Culotta,

I am using Magento 2.0 (I just realized that i post on Magento 1.x). I did not add some custom modules. I am using PayPal Express Checkout, wirecard, Bank Transfer and Check/Money Order as the payment method.

I have solved it. 

I have to check if $option['label'] is set in Magento\Framework\Data\Form\Element\Select.php then display the label. 

However, i have another issue. The discount does not apply after user select the payment method. 

@enivre1717,

Can you check if some issue here is similar to your current problem? https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues?q=is%3Aissue+cart+Rule+payment+is%3Aopen

Thanks @Damian Culotta ! Smiley Very Happy