cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mag 1:How to add option to condition attribute dropdown list in cart promo rules

SOLVED

Mag 1:How to add option to condition attribute dropdown list in cart promo rules

I'm trying to exclude items already on sale on my websit from being further rduced by a 10% discount code.

I've set attribute 'special_price' to be used in promo rules - and it appears - great! - BUT...

the drop down options only include either 'is assigned' or 'is not assigned' - whereas i need to differentiate between items where the special_price attribute <1 and where special_price >0.01

- how can i add numeric functions field(s) to the dropdown list associated with the special_price attribute within the conditions section of cart rule configuration?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mag 1:How to add option to condition attribute dropdown list in cart promo rules

@thetoycentreNot sure if I understand the problem you are having completely. But I guess below is how you can achieve what you are looking for. You can adjust the condition as per your need. Following updates you can make under cart rule.

image.png

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Mag 1:How to add option to condition attribute dropdown list in cart promo rules

@thetoycentreNot sure if I understand the problem you are having completely. But I guess below is how you can achieve what you are looking for. You can adjust the condition as per your need. Following updates you can make under cart rule.

image.png

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.