cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multistore - Disable Shipping Method

Multistore - Disable Shipping Method

Hello,

i have a multistore with different views.

I wanted to disable the shipping method for the new multistore, but i cant do it.

Even when i disable all shipping methods in the whole shops (all views), the new multistore shows the shipping method.

I think there is a mistake in the code. Where should i search for it?

Chris

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Multistore - Disable Shipping Method

HI @christian _stegemann 

Shipping method and payment method can be managed (enable/disable) only at website level, not on store or store view level.

Yes, i deactivated the shipping method, but its still shown in the new multistore....

Hello Chris,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble disabling the shipping method for your new multistore. It's possible that there is a mistake in the code, but it's also possible that there is a setting that you need to change.

Here are a few places to check:

• Multistore settings: Make sure that the shipping method is disabled in the multistore settings.
  • Store settings: Make sure that the shipping method is disabled in the settings of each store in the multistore.
  • Code: Check the code for the multistore to see if there is anything that is enabling the shipping method.

Here are some specific things to look for in the code:

• Check the code for the multistore settings to see if there is anything that is enabling the shipping method.
  • Check the code for the store settings to see if there is anything that is enabling the shipping method.
  • Check the code for the multistore views to see if there is anything that is enabling the shipping method.
  • Check the code for the shipping methods themselves to see if there is anything that is preventing them from being disabled.

If you're not able to find the mistake in the code, you may need to contact Wix support for assistance.

I hope this helps! skid steer attachments