cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product showing out of stock - no idea what it could be?

Re: Product showing out of stock - no idea what it could be?

@eMagicOne When I go into manage product, there doesn't seem to be a column type option? Here's a screenshot http://imgur.com/a/I1DNA 

Just double checked the System->Configuration and the Manage stock option is set to yes. Thank you the help thus far, much appreciated. 

Ah, I tried adding a new simple product, that showed up as in stock so I think I figured it out. The issue was my products were set as 'downloadable', but I hadn't uploaded in the 'downloadable information' and so it showed as out of stock. I uploaded a file there and the product's now showing in stock. 

Thanks for the help guys, the prodding towards simple/configurable products helped me get there in the end. Thanks!

For downloadable products, they should be created as 'virtual product'. Also when specifying the product details, at the bottom, ensure that the 'is this a downloadable product' check box is selected.

I had the same issue with Magento 2.3. In my case the solution was to manually set each of the simple products to out of stock, save, then change them back to on stock.