cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports->Sales->Orders missing data

Reports->Sales->Orders missing data

Hi, this has been happening for a few months now so I've had to rely on Google Analytics for sales data. When I go to Reports -> Sales -> Orders and filter my date range it will not show any info for entire days even though we'd have several orders on that day. At first it was just Saturdays but now it's Mondays, Tuesdays and other random days missing when I have sales data from that day in Sales -> Orders... Seems very strange. Looking for some insight.

Magento 1.9.3.8 store

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Reports->Sales->Orders missing data

Hello,

Have you refresh statics for that.

https://docs.magento.com/m1/ce/user_guide/store-operations/reports-refresh.html

hope it will help you.

if work then marks as a solution or give kudos.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

I've done that but still entire days missing from the sales orders report...

hi,

I am also facing the sames issue...

have a lot of:  no records found 

and reports are useless..

Any hits to resolve the issue.

I have the same issue on a site. Entire days with sales missing on the report

There could be a few reasons why you are not seeing sales data for certain days in the Magento backend. Here are a few things to check:

Timezone: Make sure that the timezone set in your Magento configuration matches your local timezone. If it doesn't, the sales data might be showing up on a different day than you expect.

Order status: Check to make sure that the orders you are expecting to see are not in a status that is excluded from the report. By default, the Sales -> Orders report only shows orders that have a status of "Complete", "Processing", or "Pending".

Cache: Try clearing the cache in Magento to see if that resolves the issue.

Database issue: It's possible that there is an issue with your Magento database that is preventing the sales data from showing up in the report. You could try running a database repair tool or working with a developer to troubleshoot the issue.

If none of these solutions work, it might be worth reaching out to Magento support for further assistance.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez