cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Varien/Autoload.php): failed to open stream

(Varien/Autoload.php): failed to open stream

Good evening,

I don't know if this is the right place to post my request. If no, the admin can change it or tell me where to put it.

Since a few weeks, i am trying to re upload my website after changing of server.

I move my website from 1and1.es to 1und1.de. I did the back up through Filezilla and also with PHPmyadmin (included with 1and1).

I did transfer the domain without any problem.

I did upload the back up with Filezilla and PHPmyadmin. And no message of non-uploaded files.

Then the problem started.

If i want to go on my main page, i do have the default page with nothing on it.

If want to open Magento to set up my website, i have the following message:

Warning: include_once(Varien/Autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in xxx/www/app/Mage.php on line 51

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'Varien/Autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='xxx/www/app/code/local:/xxx/www/app/code/community:xxx/www/app/code/core:xxx/www/lib:.:/usr/lib/php7.0') in xxx/www/app/Mage.php on line 51

Warning: include(Varien/Autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in xxx/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 68

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'Varien/Autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='xxx/www/app/code/local:xxx/www/app/code/community:xxx/www/app/code/core:xxx/www/lib:.:/usr/lib/php7.0') in xxx/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 68

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Varien_Autoload' not found in xxx/www/app/Mage.php:54 Stack trace: #0 xxx/www/index.php(69): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in xxx/www/app/Mage.php on line 54 

I check the location for Autoload.php. And it is where it is supposed to be (varien folder).

Can someone help me?

Thanks for your time reading me.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: (Varien/Autoload.php): failed to open stream

Hi @ObjectPrint,

Can you confirm if your vhost root path is xxx/www/ ?

I've saw you're using PHP 7.0. Did you installed the Inchoo_PHP7 module? (I know isn't related with the main error, just a recomendation).

What happens when you upload a simple php file with dummy content and try to access through the url? can you see the file or you recieve another error?

Did you deleted the content of the var/cache Magento's directory? Are you using the compiler?

Hi Damian,

Thanks for your answer.

I am sorry but i am a newbie with this kind of software/system.

About vhost root path, how can i check if this is the right one?

I didn't install nothing. The website was done by another company. And this company doesn't exist anymore. So i try to take care of the website without any problems until now.

"What happens when you upload a simple php file with dummy content and try to access through the url? can you see the file or you recieve another error?" I am sorry but i am lost.

I did clear the var/cache.By the way my magento's directory is www. I don't know if i use a compiler.

Again i am sorry if i am lost with the technical words.

Best

Good afternoon,

After checking, my Magento folder is named www.

Like i told you, i try to figure out to make it work. Knowing that i am not the person who first take care/create the website.

After modifying some directory in different PHP files. I manage to get only one error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Lib_Varien_Profiler' not found in xxx/www/app/Mage.php:665 Stack trace: #0 xxx/www/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store') #1 {main} thrown in xxx/www/app/Mage.php on line 665.

Mage.php on line 665:

Lib_Varien_Profiler::start('mage');

And Profiler.php is in Lib/Varien.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Hi @ObjectPrint,

I'm sorry but I'm not sure how to help you without checking your server.

Maybe you can ask for qualified support:

Cheers.

Hi Damian,

Thanks for your time.

If you need some specifics information that could help you to identify my problem. I will be glad to help you as far as i can.

Thanks for the advice/link.

Best 

Hi

I am wondering have you solve this problem? As I am facing this problem too, I have tried few ways to do this but it doesn't work. 

Regards 

John

Hello All I got the same error after I deleted the cache of my magento in var/cache.

Any solution how you guys solved it.

apart from reinstalling a new magento as I have done a lot in my site and I can't reinstall it 

The error vague, I believe it can even means your database is empty i.e you have installed it before then drop the database for some reasons.