cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blank dashboard page after login

blank dashboard page after login

Hi,

After loging in, I am getting a blank page for my dashboard and don't have access to any tabs.

How can I roll back to a previously backed up configuration ?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Re: blank dashboard page after login

Hi @UniversalCoffee

Can you mention what did you do before the issue started appearing in the admin panel.

This will be helpful to debug the issue.

Thanks

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

@Mukesh Tiwari...I installed an extension from magentoconnect called BEETAILER...and soon after I received the fatal error message and blank dashboard afer login.

Hi @UniversalCoffee

I installed this extension on my local system and it seems to be working fine.If you are not connected to internet and click on the Facebook store that time only it shows a Blank content page but header and other links works fine.

If you can enable error reporting in you Magento and post error mesage then someone can try to help you.Mean while you can disable the extension by following code in  app\etc\modules\Beecoder_Beeshopy.xml file

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<config>
  <modules>
    <Beecoder_Beeshopy>
      <active>false</active>
      <codePool>community</codePool>
    </Beecoder_Beeshopy>
  </modules>
</config>

---

@Mukesh Tiwari..I can't access anything in Magento after login...that's my  main problem...I am  also a beginner in Magento so I don't know how else other than dashboard to access the front/back end

it also didn't recognise my URL for the Magento store..so the extension wasn't finished setting up

Hi @UniversalCoffee

If you have code access disable the extension using the code I provided.then cllarear caches under va/cache folder as well as clear sesseion under va/session folder.

After this you should be able to see functional magento admin.

---