cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to get paid support from the Magento team for the community version?

SOLVED

Is there a way to get paid support from the Magento team for the community version?

On building a site using the community version of Magento, is it possible to receive paid support (as in Enterprise version)? If yes, what is the approximate cost?

By support i am referring to: upgrades, security patches, database backups.

And in case of the Enterprise version, is the support available if there are customizations done to the Magento deployment such as adding new plugins, using free/paid plugins?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is there a way to get paid support from the Magento team for the community version?

@shivani wrote:

On building a site using the community version of Magento, is it possible to receive paid support (as in Enterprise version)? If yes, what is the approximate cost?

And in case of the Enterprise version, is the support available if there are customizations done to the Magento deployment such as adding new plugins, using free/paid plugins?

Hi shivani,

Both Community and Enterprise users can seek out services/support through Magento Certified Developers or through a Magento Certified Partner.

For Enterprise users, support covers the Magento core code. We are unable to assist with implementing or troubleshooting third party plugins or customizations. If it is determined that an issue is caused by a plugin or customization, then you will need to reach out to those providers and seek technical support from them.

--

Richard

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Is there a way to get paid support from the Magento team for the community version?

@shivani

Yes follow http://www.magentocommerce.com/support/ce/

However, for both community and enterprice editions there are so many merchant and certified developers available who can help you to maintain your magento site in effortable cost and time. Iet me know your needs and what kind of support you're looking, i can help you for  customization, configure extension or develop extension. PM me for quick reply.

Cheers Smiley Happy

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

@shivani wrote:

Hi shivani,

Both Community and Enterprise users can seek out services/support through Magento Certified Developers or through a Magento Certified Partner.

For Enterprise users, support covers the Magento core code. We are unable to assist with implementing or troubleshooting third party plugins or customizations. If it is determined that an issue is caused by a plugin or customization, then you will need to reach out to those providers and seek technical support from them.

--

Richard