cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me with some coding issues please?

Can anyone help me with some coding issues please?

I am using Magento 1.9.4 I believe and I have added a banner to the home page content-top position inside the banners configurations, but when the banner is on the home page the megamenu will not drop down on hover. When I remove the banner from the page or navigate to a category page the megamenu works just fine. I am no coder at all. I can pick an this or that just a little enough to make things almost what I want so if anyone can help me or even point me in the right direction of how I can fix this I would be so grateful.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Can anyone help me with some coding issues please?

Hi @fangel7565ebfb ,

I think that you can find some help from Magento extensions providers. They can consult the comfortable solutions or support general questions related to Magento extension or other technical issues. I highly recommend the support service of Landofcoder. They have 10+ years of operation & serving over 20000+ customers, with an in-depth understanding of the Magento platform and providing services related to e-commerce websites. You can contact them via live chat or email, they often answer right away.

Re: Can anyone help me with some coding issues please?

So far I have not recieved any reply from CmsMart which made the megamenu and the designer of the template won't offer support for free templates unfortunately. So I really really need to fins someone that knows how to fix it and find out what it is gonna take to get it fixed. I am basically stuck and my site is not really functional.