cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choosing the right SKU as term of shipping address

Choosing the right SKU as term of shipping address

Hello

In my store I sell RF product

RF products as regulation in every country, therefor I need to pick the right SKU for the specific country

I dont want to make grouped/configurable product becuase i preffer that my customer wont have to choose the right one for them, i want to be the one that choose the right product for them

Is there any soulution that can help me to "choose" the right SKU as the term of the shipping address the customer entered in the checkout page?

Thanks

Yonatan

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Choosing the right SKU as term of shipping address

Hi @yonatan1,

What do you mean by RF products?

Best regards.

Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

RF = Radio Frequency

While I understand what you want to achieve, I'm strongly recommend reconsider it:

1. Do you have some kind of placeholder product which represent products for all available countries? How do you plan to manage stock levels if at all?
  2. You choose shipping address AFTER you put a product to the cart during the checkout process. What happens when a product for specific country is out of stock? What happens if the product for specific country is not available at all?
  3. RF folks are generally tech savy people. They also tend to travel a lot. What happens if I want to buy a device for a specific country even through I don't live there?
Tanel Raja