cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9.1 Cron-E-Mail-Issue

SOLVED

Magento 1.9.1 Cron-E-Mail-Issue

Hello,

On a Magento 1.9.1 site i didn't get the emails send for the orders. I heard something is change, but the cron seems to work.

What els can i check for this?  The emails to the client are send well. Only the email to the shop owner. We check the spam mail, but there was also not an email.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 1.9.1 Cron-E-Mail-Issue

Hi @Pdaal,

Yes, From Magento 1.9 Orders  e-mail are sending through Cron.

When orders get placed at that time entries of Order E-mail is getting stored in "core_email_queue" and "core_email_queue_recipients" tables. After that according to Cron configuration in next execution this data will be fetched and email will send to recipients.

I want first you check that your shop owner email address entreies are inserted in table "core_email_queue_recipients" properly or not? That's the first way to debug.

Thanks,

Darshan

-----
Darshan, Solution Consultant
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Is the sender domain the same as the recipient name? i.e. example.com

Let's for a minute assume it is. This for a long time is a popular way of trying to trick a server that an email is coming from a trusted domain and as such often gets quarantined.

You need to get hold of your mail logs to see if there is at least an attempt to send the mail. The fact that the clients are getting the order emails does suggest that there is not an actualy problem with sending the emails but you can prove that by looking in the mail logs.

Regards,

Andy

www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Hi @Pdaal,

Yes, From Magento 1.9 Orders  e-mail are sending through Cron.

When orders get placed at that time entries of Order E-mail is getting stored in "core_email_queue" and "core_email_queue_recipients" tables. After that according to Cron configuration in next execution this data will be fetched and email will send to recipients.

I want first you check that your shop owner email address entreies are inserted in table "core_email_queue_recipients" properly or not? That's the first way to debug.

Thanks,

Darshan

-----
Darshan, Solution Consultant