i am very new to magento
after many hours of effort, your code worked.......
If they still don't appear on the homepage, go to CMS > Pages > Your Homepage. Under the "Design" tab look at the "Layout Update XML" and add the following
Mobile: +91-9751136250 (WhatsApp)
You missed the code. What shoud I add the Layout?
I try 3 days showing anything from the catalog, but dont see anything in home page. Search is find the product. I read many many forums...aghrrrr
Make sure of the following:
- Product is set to enabled under status
- Product is set to catalog (and search) under visibilty
- Product has qty (in stock) and set to in stock
- Product is attached to a category
- Then run a "Empty cache" and a re-index.
Let us know if this helps
Man thanks a ton. I scourged all search results but your answer nailed it. Phew!!
Pleaser do following:
1) The product is assigned to a category
2) The product is assigned to a store view.
3) The product is In Stock
4) The product has a qty assigned
Once this has been done, flush the store cache and the product will appear.
Than after not display Go To /var folder and delete cache and logos folders.
I did all what you said
But still i am facing issue.
I created new product into "heels" category but it's not displaying first in this category.
I also re-index with command-line
I did the same but same issue, If you say then i can share admin details with you.
Hi to everyone, I am adding the products, and dont want to show me after that on site. I try to change to be In Stock, quantity , products are enabled. I can not reach my developers at the moment, and I wish to see if some one from you have solution?