cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old address showing up on invoice

SOLVED

Old address showing up on invoice

Hello Magento Forums.

We have a problem with the address on the generated invoice pdf, it is the old address for the company.

When looking at templates in System -> E-mails, the two invoice templates there (in our case "CON_New Invoice" and "CON_New Invoice for a Guest") have the correct address written like so:

<div>ROC Danmark ApS / ROC Læderpleje Produkter</div>
<div>Dunkærgade 16</div>
<div>5970 Ærøskøbing</div>
<div>Denmark</div>

This address does not show up however, in the generated pdf invoice. I've looked in System -> Configuration -> Sale -> Sale-emails -> Invoice and there, Email - template is set to use CON_New Invoice and Email - template for guest is set to use CON_New Invoice for a Guest, so I'm a little confused as to why the address in those two files doesn't appear and a different one is shown instead.

At first glance, it does give me the impression that it should be working, but something is clearly amiss. I am however completely new to using Magento (I'm looking at a shop set up by others that worked here previously), so please feel free to assume that I don't know anything Smiley Happy. I'm translating from danish, so the places I've looked might be incorrectly written, but hopefully still understandable if not.

We are using Magento 1.9.4.3.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Old address showing up on invoice

Fortunately qttonthat had found the place to do it as detailed here:

Store Address Change on PDF Invoice 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

An update, i made a test order and from what I can see, the address in the invoice sent by email to the customer does indeed have the updated address.

The step that goes wrong is under sale -> invoices when I mark the invoice, select PDF invoice under actions. We print the generated pdf and include it with the shipped order, but this generated pdf invoice is different from the one magento sends via email.

So my question can hopefully be narrowed down to: where can I modify what goes into a generated PDF invoice?

Fortunately qttonthat had found the place to do it as detailed here:

Store Address Change on PDF Invoice