cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Add/Remove Items To Grouped Product

Unable to Add/Remove Items To Grouped Product

Hello,

I am running 1.9.1 Magento.  Last week everything was fine.  Over the weekend something has happened, and I am unable to add, or remove simple products to a grouped item.  

For grouped items which already have simple products associated, I cannot remove those products by unchecking them, and saving.  When the save is finished, and the window refreshed, the items are still there.  The same thing happens when trying to add items to a grouped product.  I have also noticed that when saving a grouped product the save button seems to take much longer to activate the function.  It looks as if the button stays pressed for maybe 10 seconds prior to anything happening.

Can anyone shed some light as to what might be going on?  The rest of the site functions properly.

Thanks

Garrett

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Unable to Add/Remove Items To Grouped Product

@garrettperna

Just to confirm that have you installed any custom extension last week. If yes, then please disable that extension and check if there is any error being dispalyed in the console. Perform the action or describe the error here to let us help you out.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Re: Unable to Add/Remove Items To Grouped Product

Hey MageComp,

Thanks for the response.

It turned out to be "enhanced admin grids" extension.  Very strange as nothing had changed with that, but when I disabled the block from the custom grids list, the grouped items started working.  The custom grid extension is great, but it can cause problems here and there.  Everything is working fine now.

Garrett