cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7405 on Magento 1.4.1.1

7405 on Magento 1.4.1.1

Hello,

I am using magento 1.4.1.1 version i try to patch 7405 but can't be applied.

This PATCH is trying to add code on app/code/core/Zend/Xml/Security.php but app/code/core/Zend/Xml/ folder doesn't exist on version 1.4.1.1

8 REPLIES 8

Re: 7405 on Magento 1.4.1.1

I have the same problem but then on 1.9.0.1

Security.php Not found

Hi @hristina_del & @Postitief, can you please verify that you downloaded the correct version of your patch for your version of Magento?

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

Yes I have downloaded the patch for SUPEE-7405 for CE 1.9.0.0-1.9.0.1 (0.1 MB) and it tries to locate the file app/core/code/Zend/Xml/Security.php but the file is not there at all.

Re: 7405 on Magento 1.4.1.1 + 1.8.1

Hi,

I also found this error when I tried to apply the patch to CE version 1.8.1

can't find file to patch at input line 2168
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:

--------------------------
|diff --git app/code/core/Zend/Xml/Security.php app/code/core/Zend/Xml/Security.php
|index a3cdbc8..8b697b9 100644
|--- app/code/core/Zend/Xml/Security.php
|+++ app/code/core/Zend/Xml/Security.php
--------------------------

File to patch: 
Skip this patch? [y] 
Skipping patch.
3 out of 3 hunks ignored

You either did not apply SUPEE-6788 or had something go wrong when it was applied. Please check your app/etc/applied.patches.list and install all previous security patches in the order they were released.

The file in question => app/code/core/Zend/Xml/Security.php would have been created when you applied the SUPEE-6788 patch as is shown below from an excerpt from the 1.4.1.1 patch.

diff --git app/code/core/Zend/Xml/Security.php app/code/core/Zend/Xml/Security.php
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..a3cdbc8
--- /dev/null
+++ app/code/core/Zend/Xml/Security.php

It does not exist previous to applying this patch and not having it there is a pretty good indicator that SUPEE-6788 was never installed.  All security patches from February 2015 forward must be assumed to have dependencies on previous patches being installed.

Same goes for the failed 1.8.1.x failure, you are missing SUPEE-6788, therefore the file in question has not been applied. As further evidence, Magento will crash if  app/code/core/Zend/Xml/Security.php is missing as other patched files reference its existence.

Absolutely correct, @chiefair, the previous patch had not applied properly. I *don't think* that I have modified the .htaccess and .htaccess.sample files but it turns out that the former was not correct and the latter was not there. Perhaps this is because I originally installed from Softaculous or (more likely) maybe I moved the installation at the beginning and didn't do it properly.

Thanks for your help.

D.

Thanks this solved my problem after I applied the patch SUPEE-6788 I was able to apply SUPEE-7405 without problems.