cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attributes and reviews not showing on product page v1.9.2, no custom themes or extensions

Attributes and reviews not showing on product page v1.9.2, no custom themes or extensions

Hi, I have been building out my site on version 1.9.1. I have no custom themes nor extensions - bone stock installation. At this point, basically I've just been configuring shipping, paypal, product attributes, categories, and the like. I only have (2) test products in my catalog. I upgraded from 1.9.2 manually (that is, using tar) yesterday.  Everything seemed fine for a while but I just noticed that none of my custom attributes nor the standard attributes (color, description) that I had marked as "Visible on Product View Page on Front-end" appear anywhere on the product page when viewed with safari or firefox on a laptop. They did in 1.9.1. Also, the tab showing reviews is gone. All my caches are disabled, I've flushed them, and I've tried creating another product that has attributes that are supposed to be displayed to no avail. I've disabled my browser's cache as well. The attributes are still visible (and seem to function) in layered navigation. The buttons (or tabs) for description, additional information, and reviews are completely missing when viewed from my laptop, but are actually visible using safari on ios. Even still, on ios, I cannot press the buttons.

Of course, I'll be adding some sort of theme to the store later. My concern is whether my issue indicates that my installation went awry.

Any ideas? Thank you.