cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't View Orders - Column Not Found Error

Can't View Orders - Column Not Found Error

Hello,

Hopefully I'm asking this in the right area.

I'm running a basic Magento 1.9.3.6 installation. I've added an extension called Easy_Donation.

I changed the extension to 'false', but it doesn't help my problem.

When I try to view any order, it pops up an error number log file where I get the following:

a:5:{i:0;s:189:"SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'order_id ' in 'where clause', query was: SELECT `main_table`.* FROM `storedonation` AS `main_table` WHERE (`order_id ` = '100000137')";i:1;s:7384:"#0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/store/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)

It looks to me like there's an extra space after order_id in the SQL statement, but I don't know where that Mysql.php is getting it's parameters.

That page for Easy_Donation goes to Magento Commerce, but a search there no longer brings up that extension, so I can't download the files to examine them.

We're a small group, and I only put up the store for some small items. There is very little traffic, but I'm shut down until I can get this solved.

Thanks for any help,

Paul

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Can't View Orders - Column Not Found Error

Hi,

Where did you turn it off the module? Try to turn off from app/etc/Easy_Donation.xml 

Best regards,

Re: Can't View Orders - Column Not Found Error

Thanks for the reply.

I did turn it off at /app/etc/modules/. The file I changed was Wli_Donation.xml. I set the 'active' line to false. That didn't come across to Configuration -> Advanced -> Advanced, so I disabled it there too.

Now when I try to view any order detail, I get the page with The 'Order View' and 'Information' headers, but the rest of the page is blank.  Oops.

There is a list of orders to click on. I tried turning the extension back on in both places, and there there's no change. There's still no order detail. I can view all the other items under sales fine, and when I click on anything else, the detail comes up.

As I mentioned, I have a very small amount of items and orders in the database. Very little customization too. Maybe the easiest way to get things back to normal is to create another Magento instance, and point it to the old data.