cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog price rule did not calculate properly on 1 item in an order

Catalog price rule did not calculate properly on 1 item in an order

One order has an issue during our Black friday promotion (Catalog price rule 20%) that. The product original price is $198 but went through for $167 (around 15.6%). I checked the logs, order details etc but don't see any issues. The sale price is fine on front end and the product wasn't updated in admin and other orders were fine too. Any thoughts how it happened? We are using Magento ver. 1.9.3.2.

OrderOrderOriginal Product priceOriginal Product price

The sale price should have been $158.4

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Catalog price rule did not calculate properly on 1 item in an order

Could you share a screenshot of your tax configuration settings in System > Configuration > Tax (http://docs.magento.com/m1/ce/user_guide/tax/tax-settings-general.html). These will affect how tax and discounts are applied. If you can provide some context on the tax rates being charged, that would also be useful. Thanks. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Hi Tom,

Here is the screenshot of the tax config and tax rule. We only apply tax to New Jersey and Illiois customers. The customers billing/shipping address is California so i think it isn't the tax that caused it. - Mark

Tax ConfigTax ConfigTax RuleTax Rule

Anyone have idea what caused the issue?

Hmm, that is strange. I can't see from what you've shared why that would happen.  Were you expected any of the tax rules to take effect? I see that there is 0 tax applied to that order. 

And you say that no other orders, even for the same product were affected? When you place another order for that product with a similar address does the same thing happen? (With and without coupon code). 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Misconfigured catalog pricing rule

Caching - outdated pricing was cached

Multiple stacking catalog rules

Custom module pricing conflict

Corrupted product data or database error

I'd recommend first double-checking the catalog rules configuration, clearing all caches and reindexing, and disabling any custom pricing modules. If the issue persists, inspect the product data integrity and database for errors.

that also good for gb whatsapp.