cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Registration not working in 1.9.2.2

SOLVED

Re: Customer Registration not working in 1.9.2.2

Did you try what was suggested above? In regards to turning on your path hints and looking to see where the register.phtml code was being rendered from? For me, it was a customer customer attribute extension that I had installed from Clarion. 

My suggestion, turn on your path hints, go to one of the registration pages and look for the block that ends in register.phtml. This will tell you exactly which file needs editing. It's potentially a 3rd party extension that you have installed that's overriding it. 

All sorted out now.  Many thanks to dudesjoerd and everyone else for all the help.  A combination of updating the wrong register.phtml and a minor syntax error means that I win the ID10T award for the day.

Hello Team

Inspite of the form key line adding to the page, still the registration remains same without working. Could you help us out!

We do not use any extensions too!

What's the url of your web shop? I can have a look to see if the form key is actually added to the frontend.

Did I help you solve your problem? Click Accept as Solution!
DudeSquare Web Development

I made the change you indicate at all "register.phtml" files.  (including any files in my theme)

It works perfectly from computer but does not work from smartphone or tablet

Magento 1.9.1.1 whit patch SUPEE-6788

Any ideas?

http://www.lacasadicarnevale.it

THANK YOU! I was ripping my hair out trying to resolve this!

This solution work for me in 1.9.0.1

Hello,

I have a problem also with Registration form in 1.9.2.2 - Once the form is filled and submitted the page load a blank page (so there is no confirmation text or any message appearing). However, when I check magento back admin, the customer is indeed registered.

Help needed here plz, any solutions guys many thanks

Hello everybody, I am having the same issue... but the above solution didn't work at all.

I have the template hints shows me that I am getting the right files (which I have updated) but still have troubles...

Please help.

the website link is assokappa.it

Worked like a charm, thx so much!