cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount Coupon code not applying

Discount Coupon code not applying

I've added an option for a discount coupon at my Magento admin panel.

At the checkout, when coupon code is applied, a discount is shown but not calculated to a total value (as shown below).

Any clues what went wrong?

Coupon

Thanks for your help, d 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Discount Coupon code not applying

I am having the same issue, does anyone have a fix?

Magento version?

Modules installed that could affect Grand Total?

It is a random Issue, does not always happen.  Will work one day and then not the next.

Magento 1.9.3.6

The only extra modules I have installed are:

Amasty Customer Attributes

Magestore Inventory Manager

IWD Order Manager

Paradox Labs Authorize.net Payment module

Hi,

Maybe you've solved it.
The problem is in the PHP version.
The 7.x version creates problems for him

Cheers

There could be conflicts in your code and instead of resolving them, we recommend you to use our extension as it would be cost benefical since you will only invest once. Discount Coupon allows you to apply discount coupon code via a link directly instead of typing on the basket page discount box. This link can be sent the customer via email or you can have promotion page with all the promo code links to boost up your sale. Here are the main features of this module-:

• It allows you to apply coupon code on any page of your website using the link
  • It automatically applies discount on basket page as soon as customer adds product to the basket
  • The functionality works exactly same as normal so it will only apply discounts when customer qualifies for the discount
  • You can send these links to your customers via email
  • You can also add redirect URL in the link which will take your customer to the give URL after applying the discount

The following link Magento 2 Apply Discount Coupon code html would be useful.