cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 404 / Store View assistance

Error 404 / Store View assistance

I am helping someone with their storefront running Magento ver. 1.7.0.2.  The webhost recently preformed a MySQL upgrade, and her website experienced several issues post-upgrade (503 errors, PHP issues, etc.).

We restored most of the website functionality (e-commerce is working, most links are also), but she has a top navigation bar with pages referenced in her CMS.  I can view the pages fine using the preview function under Manage Pages, and the URL that appears has the store view name appended (i.e. website.com/index.php/store-locator/?___store=storeview1).

On the live site however, if you click on the Store Locations button it goes to just website.com/index.php/store-locator/ without the store view name and produces a 404 error.  She has two active store views (i.e. Store 1 & Store 2) and when I tried deactivating either the index.php will give a 503 error.  I have tried re-indexing the site with no luck.

I did not design her storefront and have only worked briefly with the Magento platform, so just looking for advice on where to look next.

Thank you!