cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Ads Extension with Magento 1.9 CE

SOLVED

Facebook Ads Extension with Magento 1.9 CE

Does anyone have any experience with debuggin this plugin? I had the Facebook Ads Extension installed and integrated with my business account back in 2018. Facebook ended up closing my account because I was using a dummy account to operate the legitimate business profile. I've since reinstalled the plugin on Magento and it's still saying the plugin is connected to my now defunct Facebook business page. I can't figure out where this data is being stored (whether it's somewhere in my Magento installation or if Facebook recognizes my store and the data is stored on their end). I need to figure out a way to clear this information so that it can be connected with my new Facebook pixel.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Facebook Ads Extension with Magento 1.9 CE

Actually figured out the fix for this... in case anyone runs into this in the future.

I used PHPMyAdmin to access the core_config table of the database and deleted all records that contained "facebook". I then flushed storage cache and refreshed the admin. I was then able to resync the Facebook Ads Extension with my new Facebook business account.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Facebook Ads Extension with Magento 1.9 CE

Actually figured out the fix for this... in case anyone runs into this in the future.

I used PHPMyAdmin to access the core_config table of the database and deleted all records that contained "facebook". I then flushed storage cache and refreshed the admin. I was then able to resync the Facebook Ads Extension with my new Facebook business account.