cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images

SOLVED

Images

Hello,

I can no longer see the images in the Admin panel in the Product Information area. If I log in on another machine I can see the images and the images still appear in my store. This all happened after Windows 10 updates were applied any ideas what would cause this or how I can fix it without having to re-add every single product image.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Images

It was a session issue and after checking things out I was able to fix the problem...Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

looks like a session or cache problem. try to clean temporary files, cache, cookies in your browser or try a different browser on your computer. 

Anton Pachkine @ magento2.hosting : Magento Small Business Package.

It was a session issue and after checking things out I was able to fix the problem...Thanks

Hi There.

What do you mean by session issue? i'm facing this same issue and can't seem to work it out. Can you please help me as you have been in this same situation. 

Muchly Appreciated. 

Hi, I am not seeing any image file in the Admin Panel, Manage Products, Product Information area. Images are showing for my products on the live site, but I can't see where the file name for the images resides in the product information. When I select the "images" menu from within an individual product's information, its showing me what looks like an empty section. Image, Sort Order, Base Image, Small Image, Thumbnail, Exclude, Remove - ALL are empty. Can anyone help me find where my images are?

Hello, 

I'm having the same problem. did you solve it? Can you tell me what did you do about that?

Thank you