cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imported file, only half of products show in grid

Imported file, only half of products show in grid

I have read many posts and haven't found a solution for the problem I'm having. I imported a CSV file (UTF-8 encoded) with about 60 simple products; no errors found; file imported successfully; however only half of the products show up in the catalog grid. I have checked everything - possibly having too many characters for some of the fields; checked for spaces, ensured all formatting is correct. I almost wish there were errors so I could know what to fix. It's very strange to me that some of the products from the file did import correctly and others didn't. Products were all simple; some that did and didn't import were from the same category. The biggest difference I can see in the products is the SKU - it's 12 characters, but that shouldn't be the problem. The numbers for visibility are correct. They are enabled. Any ideas on what else I can check?  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Imported file, only half of products show in grid

Quite frankly you didn't give us much to work with. With catalog grid you mean frontend of admin catalog grid? Did you clean cache / reindex?

Tanel Raja