cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9.2.2 uses Secure Cron - Still No Transactional emails. Need better step by step

Magento 1.9.2.2 uses Secure Cron - Still No Transactional emails. Need better step by step

I've tried to configure Cron.php and make the email transactions work. I've used Wget, Curl, and php commands. I've commented out in the htaccess file the "deny all" lines and tried to configure the thing correctly to process. I've gotten 404 screens until I commented out the deny and used wget -O /dev/null -q http://www.mydomain/cron.php > /dev/null and still. those emails in the queue sit there.

I've actually tried everything except making a password file for .htpasswds Is anyone able to tell me why transactional emails are not working properly. When I go to cron.php in my browser I do not currently get a 404, I get a white screen.

I have looked at the database and all transactional emails are waiting to be processed.

I could use a little help on this.

E.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 1.9.2.2 uses Secure Cron - Still No Transactional emails. Need better step by step

Your crontab should look something like this

* * * * * /bin/sh /home/domain.com/html/cron.sh &> /dev/null

Magento Moderator since 2009
Keep Calm and Clear Cache!

Re: Magento 1.9.2.2 uses Secure Cron - Still No Transactional emails. Need better step by step

So this has been implemented and the email queue is still full, no transactional emails have been processed and I am still not sure how to fix it. Our other websites use the wget method and work just fine. Not one of these solutions works for my VPS websites.

Did you ever get this to work? I've spent hours trying to get Magento to send  confirmation emails.