Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9.2 Paypal mobile issue

Magento 1.9.2 Paypal mobile issue

Preconditions

1. Magento 1.9.2.1
2. PHP Version 5.6.32
3. all mobile device (Android / IOS )

Steps to reproduce

1.  Add products to cart in mobile, and pay via paypal button (using default magento paypal module )
2.  In mobile when I have tried to checkout its asking me to open paypal via paypal app
3. This is not asking for other sites

Expected result
1.  I need to open paypal in any mobile browser not in paypal app

Actual result
1. mobile when I have tried to checkout its asking me to open paypal via paypal app
2. How to prevent Mobile context box (Open with paypal option)

3.sc.png

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento 1.9.2 Paypal mobile issue

cheating spouses often exhibit noticeable changes in behavior. Catching a cheating spouse may be difficult and even require the use of a private investigator. Private investigators may use personal surveillance techniques, video taping, or photography to obtain proof of the infidelity. In some cases, a private investigator may do a background check on the individual to obtain information of their past. You have to note that not all comment are real most of them are spammers and from what i have been made to understand, this job doesn’t come cheap. In the case of mine I requested for the service of this private investigator (OWLHACKCYBERSERVICES AT G M A I L D O T C O M or whatsapp +19853132085) who helped me gain access to my husband phone remotely using his techniques he did the job with no traces. up to this moment I still monitor his phone because I need a strong proof for divorce.