cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration from Woocommerce to Magento: issues with Litextension

SOLVED

Migration from Woocommerce to Magento: issues with Litextension

Hi everybody!
Did anybody migrate from Woocommerce to Magento?
I used Lit extension but I have had troubles doing it, in particular:

- some products' url of target store, apparently random, have been changed during the migration from the source store ones.

- metadata haven't been imported

- configurable products seems to set randomly the default price picking it from one of the associated products (or at least they don't pick the price setted in Woocommerce)

Is there anybody that used Lit extension tool and had troubles like that? If yes, di you find a solution?
Thanks for your attention.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Migration from Woocommerce to Magento: issues with Litextension

hi there,

we did not use Lit extension but we use this service to migrate data to Magento for clients:

https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/

they support Magento 1 and 2 and there is a free trial when you can transfer 10 records and see if all is moved properly before you pay. but they are getting expensive when there are a lot of records but, usually the time you save compensates the cost of service.

if you will not get a fix for that Lit extension, check them out.

Anton Pachkine @ magento2.hosting : Magento Small Business Package.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

hi there,

we did not use Lit extension but we use this service to migrate data to Magento for clients:

https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/

they support Magento 1 and 2 and there is a free trial when you can transfer 10 records and see if all is moved properly before you pay. but they are getting expensive when there are a lot of records but, usually the time you save compensates the cost of service.

if you will not get a fix for that Lit extension, check them out.

Anton Pachkine @ magento2.hosting : Magento Small Business Package.

Hi,
I finally
decided to switch to this solution indeed, with much better results.
Thank you.

Cart2cart is a big business and have many years working in shopping cart migration service

But i have other option

Recently, I have performed ecommerce data migration from Woocommerce to Magento with the help of Next-Cart, I am very satisfied with their migration results, fast and affordable You can find the list of all the transferable entities here: Woocommerce to Magento.

And they have 24/7 support if you have additional questions about data migration. Hope this will be handy. Good luck!