cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in create new account

Problem in create new account

Hi Dear

In my site ,i used of Magento 1.9.2.4 and Amaze theme,Now when a new user want to create an account to my site by this url : http://ederik.ir/customer/account/create/

after fill the fields by user ,just refresh the page and not made any account. Please help me as possible Thanks in advanced

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Problem in create new account

Hi,

Add the following code to the register.phtml file used in your shop (between the <form></form> tags)

<input type="hidden" name="form_key" value="<?php echo Mage::getSingleton('core/session')->getFormKey() ?>" />

The default register.phtml files are located in:

app/design/frontend/base/default/template/customer/form/register.phtml
app/design/frontend/base/default/template/persistent/customer/form/register.phtml

If you use the rwd template, there is only one file to update:

app/design/frontend/rwd/default/template/persistent/customer/form/register.phtml

Please let me know if you still have any problem.

If resolve your problem please accept my comment.

Thanks,

Dibyajyoti

Hi Dibyajyoti

Thanks for reply

I checked the register.phtml in both of addresses

app/design/frontend/base/default/template/customer/form/register.phtml
app/design/frontend/base/default/template/persistent/customer/form/register.phtml

the "<input type="hidden" name="form_key" value="<?php echo Mage::getSingleton('core/session')->getFormKey() ?>" />

" is already there inside the files.(I think this script is  in related files by default in version 1.9.2.4.)

Anyway، the problem still remains.

Please help me as possible.

Thanks Dibyajyoti

Hi,

Please go through below link it will may help to solve your problem:

https://community.magento.com/t5/Version-Upgrades/Upgraded-to1-9-2-2-from-1-9-1-1-and-now-user-regis...

Thanks,

Dibyajyoti