cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products are different when added to the cart

Products are different when added to the cart

Hi

We have recently experienced a strange issue with one of the Magento webshops that we provide technical assistance and hosting for.

When we add a product to the cart, we are redirected to the cart and notification tells us that the correct product was added to the cart, but the product image and text shown in the cart is from an entirely different product that belongs to a different category.

When we click the product title in the cart, we would expect to get redirected to the product shown, but we actually get redirected to the product that we originally added.

What we have tried so far is to clear the magento caches, clear the caches on a testing computer we used, try a different computer on a different network and rebuild the index of the magento site.

To keep server performance high, the server is running Varnish in front of Apache.

Apache version is 2.2, PHP version is 5.4.45 and is running with PHP-FPM. MySQL 5.1 is used for the database. Magento version is 1.9.0.0

Could someone provide me with a little guidance on how to solve this issue?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Products are different when added to the cart

Hi

Your reply is empty

@kenneth_vkd Please show your site link. This case may be possible for Configurable product, when you add product for configurable, at that time its display by default Parent image of selected attributes Means Configurable Image or you have set its from Stores -> Configuration and display Child image at that time its display Config child image.

Please verify it first.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Hi

The website is elstore.dk

The webshop is not using configurable products, as I have come across that issue before.

But in this case I could fx. choose to buy a computer case, but in the cart it will show a coffee machine.

@Rakesh Jesadiya

Do you have any other ideas to what could cause my issue?