cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales confirmation email

Sales confirmation email

Hello,

I am having an issue with sales confirmation emails. Currently when I enable it it will send out a confirmation email for the same order once every minute. What could be the issue or where would i find a setting to change that?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Sales confirmation email

Hello,

It sounds like your Magento installation is set up to resend the order confirmation email every minute. There are a few different things you can check to try and resolve this issue:

1. Check the Magento cron settings: The cron job for Magento handles a lot of the automated tasks, including sending out emails. If there is an issue with the cron job or it is not running properly, this can cause emails to be sent multiple times. Check your Magento cron settings and make sure that it is running properly.

2. Check the email queue: It's possible that the confirmation email is getting stuck in the email queue and is being sent multiple times as a result. Check the email queue in Magento and see if there are multiple copies of the same email in the queue.

3. Check any third-party extensions: If you have any third-party extensions installed that affect email sending, it's possible that they are causing the issue. Disable any extensions that could be causing this issue and see if that resolves the problem.

I hope that helps!