cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serve resources from a consistent URL

Serve resources from a consistent URL

Serve resources from a consistent URL - how to fix ?

Hello everyone, i have the following errors and my site is loading very hard , how can i  fix them ?

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 3 request(s) and 60.9KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 85.2KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 71.1KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 69.9KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 62.6KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 62.4KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 62.2KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 60.5KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 59.7KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 59.4KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 58.9KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 58.7KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 58.4KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 58.2KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 58.1KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 57.8KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 57.6KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 56.8KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 56.4KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 55.1KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 54.7KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 54.2KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 54.1KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 50.8KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 43.6KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 39.6KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 15.0KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 12.8KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 12.7KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 11.9KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 11.0KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 11.0KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 10.4KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 7.2KiB.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Serve resources from a consistent URL

Hi @sorebvision,

The reason why you are getting that error message is that you have the same image size for the "images" and "small images" in Magento.

As a result, when you associate the image for your product and you set that image as the "image" and the "small image", you are storing the image in the same size in 2 different locations in Magento.

Best regards.

Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Hello @Gabriel Guarino

Thanks a lot for your answer, but how can i remove this thing because my site is loading very slow . Or any solution ?

Best regards,

Diana

Hi @sorebvision,

I don't think that issue is affecting the performance in your website, the main reason for the slow performance should be something else.

I recommend you to review why you are using the same size for both image types, and then re-generate the images based on the new size that you defined.

After that, you will have different sizes for your images and that issue will be gone.

Best regards.

Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Hello @Gabriel Guarino

And thanks a lot for fast replying. How can i change the size and regenerate them all again ?

Can you have a look on my site and tell me why is connecting so slow ?

Thanks a lot .

Best regards,

Diana

Hi @sorebvision,

You can clean the images pregenerated cache on System -> Cache Managment.

Área de trabajo 1_006.png

That action will remove the cached copies and next time the file is requested Magento will create the copy with the right size.

@Damian Culotta

Hello, yes i do that and still regenerate the same , can you take a look and tell me what i have to do to for page speed , it loads very very hard ...

Best regards,

Diana

Hi Diana ( @sorebvision ),

I'm not sure if there's so easy.

You need to check the store code and perform some profiling. Also, you'll need to check the software stack.

I've made a test with gtmetrix and this is the result: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/vreaunatural.ro/MA6NkeMU

If you are no able to perform those tests maybe you can try to contact an agency: https://magento.com/partners/portal/directory/?partner_type=1

Or a certified developer/freelance: https://u.magento.com/certification/directory/

Cheers

Recently i test my website article HSN Code at the gtmetrix.com and i get lowest score for Serve resources from a consistent URL can anyone tell me how can i improve this score...