cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to checkout - stuck on payment page

SOLVED

Unable to checkout - stuck on payment page

Hi,

I am runnning Magento ver. 1.9.0.1. Recently, the checkout page no longer works as it gets stuck at the payment page. I have 2 payment method: Paypal website payments Standard and Stripe.

Selecting either one will result in error message: 

"Unable to set Payment Method."

The error log records the following:

2019-01-23T08:16:34+00:00 ERR (3):
exception 'Varien_Exception' with message 'Invalid method Mage_Checkout_Block_Onepage_Review_Info::addBodyClass(Array
(
[0] => is-computer
)
)' in /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/lib/Varien/Object.php:653
Stack trace:
#0 /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/app/code/community/My/Icore/Model/Observer.php(52): Varien_Object->__call('addBodyClass', Array)
#1 /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/app/code/community/My/Icore/Model/Observer.php(52): Mage_Checkout_Block_Onepage_Review_Info->addBodyClass('is-computer')
#2 /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1338): My_Icore_Model_Observer->addBodyClass(Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#3 /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1317): Mage_Core_Model_App->_callObserverMethod(Object(My_Icore_Model_Observer), 'addBodyClass', Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#4 /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/app/Mage.php(448): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent('controller_acti...', Array)
#5 /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(351): Mage::dispatchEvent('controller_acti...', Array)
#6 /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(269): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->generateLayoutBlocks()
#7 /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/OnepageController.php(480): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->loadLayout('checkout_onepag...')
#8 /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Checkout_OnepageController->savePaymentAction()
#9 /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('savePayment')
#10 /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#11 /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#12 /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#13 /home/theflipf/public_html/staging/index.php(91): Mage::run('', 'store')
#14 {main}

I have not changed anything to my knowledge.

Please help!

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to checkout - stuck on payment page

Hi @Andykuo 

Let us debug this issue. Do one thing, there is one extension in community pool named as My_Icore - disable this module and check the functionality now. If it is working after this, then there is some issue in this module. Flush cache after this.

Please check with this step and let me know.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Andykuo 

Let us debug this issue. Do one thing, there is one extension in community pool named as My_Icore - disable this module and check the functionality now. If it is working after this, then there is some issue in this module. Flush cache after this.

Please check with this step and let me know.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi,

Thank you for the quick response. The issue has been solved!

Hi,

Can you tell me in detail one more time please? It seems that we do have the same matter which does not go through the payment process to complete the transaction. Thank you.