cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webshopapps Product Matrix Rates

SOLVED

Webshopapps Product Matrix Rates

Hello,

We are using Webshopapps Product Matrix Rates although we have contact the support via email, I'm no closer to resolving the issue.

We have 2 sites setup on multi site using Magento 1.9.3 both use the same code with a same theme but with different logo and css files for the colours other than that they are practically Identical in every way, I didn't develop this site or can i get hold of the extension to reinstall to check see if it's installed correctly.

With this extension I have set it up exactly the same way I have it setup on a single site using Magento 1.7 which seems to work fine.

Admin (Default Site) > Configurations >Sales > Shipping Methods (No options to set multi sites up any different) so basically both sites should work the same.

Site One

Entering a postcode which requires a shipping fee adding it is doing the following:

If I add 1 Item (pallet) to the basket and enter a postcode it gives the correct shipping cost of £4.80

if I change the value to 5 items (5 x pallets) and update the basket it gives me a cost of £28.80 where it should be £24.00 so somewhere it is adding an extra pallet, this also happens if i empty the basket and add 5 all at once.

Site Two

Entering a postcode which requires a shipping fee adding it is doing the following:

If I add 1 Item (pallet) to the basket and enter a postcode it gives the correct shipping cost of £4.80

If I change the value to 5 items (5 x pallets) and update the basket it gives me a cost of £9.60 where it should be £24.00 so somehow it's only taking in to account the first 2 pallets and ignoring the rest, this also happens if I empty the basket and add more than 2 items at once.

If anyone knows what is causing it or where to start debugging it, I'd appreciate the help

Regards

Mal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Webshopapps Product Matrix Rates

Sorted, turns out after the developers going through the logs and a lengthy chat, which the boss remembered something very important they had done on the products on the other site I was trying to match, once I found this out it all made sense and got it working correctly, so there wasn't any bugs and it's working correctly all along ARGH!!!!

Basically any products on the first site where the weight was over 850KG was set to 850KG regardless.

on the new site the correct weights have been added, so anything over 850KG was adding the extra cost, then they didn't update the CSV to reflect this.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Can someone let me know which files are used to output the delivery rate in the red box below, as I'm convinced it's a coding issue and want to compare to the default source code to see where it differs, to try and resolve this bug?

Regards

Mal

sandbag-1-items.png

Sorted, turns out after the developers going through the logs and a lengthy chat, which the boss remembered something very important they had done on the products on the other site I was trying to match, once I found this out it all made sense and got it working correctly, so there wasn't any bugs and it's working correctly all along ARGH!!!!

Basically any products on the first site where the weight was over 850KG was set to 850KG regardless.

on the new site the correct weights have been added, so anything over 850KG was adding the extra cost, then they didn't update the CSV to reflect this.

Thanks for reporting back with your fix @malblack. Glad you were able to get it sorted. Smiley Happy

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical