cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backend hangs

backend hangs

Hi,

when I am in the backend, CMS. And trying to work with a CMS, I can only one time change my content and save it.

If I want to change and save after that, the page hangs!

Once I got this error log:

There has been an error processing your request

The locale '' is no known locale

Trace:

#0 /home/superyfo/public_html/lib/Zend/Locale/Format.php(145): Zend_Locale::findLocale('')

#1 /home/superyfo/public_html/lib/Zend/Locale/Format.php(516): Zend_Locale_Format::_checkOptions(Array)

#2 /home/superyfo/public_html/lib/Zend/Locale/Format.php(253): Zend_Locale_Format::isNumber('', Array)

#3 /home/superyfo/public_html/lib/Zend/Filter/LocalizedToNormalized.php(101): Zend_Locale_Format::getNumber('', Array)

#4 /home/superyfo/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(993): Zend_Filter_LocalizedToNormalized->filter('')

#5 /home/superyfo/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Cms/PageController.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->_filterDates(Array, Array)

#6 /home/superyfo/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Cms/PageController.php(129): Mage_Adminhtml_Cms_PageController->_filterPostData(Array)

#7 /home/superyfo/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Adminhtml_Cms_PageController->saveAction()

#8 /home/superyfo/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('save')

#9 /home/superyfo/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))

#10 /home/superyfo/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()

#11 /home/superyfo/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)

#12 /home/superyfo/public_html/index.php(84): Mage::run('', 'store')

#13 {main}

Error log record number: 903580365729

2 REPLIES 2

Re: backend hangs

What's set in general/locale/code path in core_config_data table? This suggests there's an unrecognised locale code in there. 

There is an admin area for this in System > Configuration > General > Locale Options > Locale. You could reset that and save (and check store views) to see if that resolves the problem. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Re: backend hangs

Hi, and thanks for your suggestion.

I did as you said, but no improvement to see :-(local.png