Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid keyword in parameter - Atos Sips

SOLVED

invalid keyword in parameter - Atos Sips

Hello everybody,

i have some issue with my magento.
The shop was developpe by another developper and i recup this.
It's work fine, but since end of august, there is an issue on checkout page.

We used ATOS SIPS, and after choose the card type, we are redirected on page for make the code, and we have got this message  :

Invalid Keyword in parameter (10.108.16.121)

#0 /home/siteweb/www/site/app/code/community/Quadra/Atos/Model/Api/Request.php(81): Mage::throwException('Invalid Keyword...')
#1 /home/siteweb/www/site/app/code/community/Quadra/Atos/Model/Method/Standard.php(133): Quadra_Atos_Model_Api_Request->doRequest(Array)
#2 /home/siteweb/www/site/app/code/community/Quadra/Atos/Block/Standard/Redirect.php(32): Quadra_Atos_Model_Method_Standard->callRequest()
#3 /home/siteweb/www/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Quadra_Atos_Block_Standard_Redirect->_toHtml()
#4 /home/siteweb/www/site/app/code/community/Quadra/Atos/controllers/StandardController.php(103): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#5 /home/siteweb/www/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(420): Quadra_Atos_StandardController->redirectAction()
#6 /home/siteweb/www/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('redirect')
#7 /home/siteweb/www/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(176): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#8 /home/siteweb/www/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(349): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#9 /home/siteweb/www/site/app/Mage.php(640): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#10 /home/siteweb/www/site/index.php(81): Mage::run('', 'store')
#11 {main}

the shot is on host OVH. PHP 5.5 /

Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: invalid keyword in parameter - Atos Sips

From the looks of the stack trace you shared, there's a new version of the extension that you could download from GitHub: https://github.com/quadra-informatique/Atos-Magento. That may resolve your issue. I don't have another background on the module/api to know what the keyword exception means I'm afraid. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

From the looks of the stack trace you shared, there's a new version of the extension that you could download from GitHub: https://github.com/quadra-informatique/Atos-Magento. That may resolve your issue. I don't have another background on the module/api to know what the keyword exception means I'm afraid. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Thanks a lot Tom.

It was THE solution. Thanks.