cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view block-content link list in Customer dashboard on Mac + Safari

Cannot view block-content link list in Customer dashboard on Mac + Safari

Hi, I have been doing a lot of customizing to get certain items to show up on Mac + Safari. Currently I am stuck on the block-content list under "My Account" on the customer dashboard

The list of links is loaded but not visible. It is reading the <a> tags as having zero height, pretty sure thats why I cant see them. The <li> tags around them though have the correct height .... I have tried assigning a height to the links with CSS, not working. 

Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cannot view block-content link list in Customer dashboard on Mac + Safari

Is your website live? It would be useful to have a link so that we can create an account and investigate the issue to be able to help.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

We have a development site but you will need to login as a customer in order to see the things I am posting about. I will send you a login shortly via messages.

I was able to get the links in the block-content to show by adding display:inline-block to the links, but a new thing popped up on Mac + Safari - when you rollover the link the color change appears to be a gradient ... 

Yeah, sorry, I can't quite see what the problem is with the account links but they are giving strange appearance. From what I can see there's still something wrong with the layout which means that multiple links are triggering on hover. I can't see which part of the css is causing it though. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!